We Have Run Thousands of Dental Advertising Campaigns for Hundreds of Dentists.
OUR DENTAL ADVERTISING PROCESS
Online + Direct Mail + Call Conversions = Results
- We start with RESEARCH of your local market to discover opportunities.
- If needed, we build WEBSITES that highlight featured services people are searching.
- We utilize high-level GOOGLE SEARCH methods to dominate your highlighted services online.
- When needed, add in DIRECT MAIL to reach patients not searching online.
- Create ADS that have already proven to convert new patients.
- Provide online scheduler services so new patients can SCHEDULE direct to your calendar.
- Provide dental specific call services to SCHEDULE new patients direct to your calendar.
- Provide all REPORTING of online activity, marketing calls, and booked appointments!
Choose From One of Our Most Popular Campaigns!
Invisalign (Clear Aligners)
Learn more about our dental advertising campaigns:
Branding campaigns are considered your defense. They are used to create thought leadership and help consumers gain trust through your visual, written, or video content.
Advertising is lead generation. This is used to reach patients and give them an offer so they choose you. This creates immediate awareness and usually brings in a significantly higher number of new patients.
Using both is ideal. When done right, both will support each other and increase your new patients dramatically.
The term ‘dental marketing’ means different things to different people. Marketng is the entire process of realting to patients. We do advertising because it fulfills that immediate need for new patients for a particular service.
That doesn’t mean we don’t value marketing direction. We believe that you hire marketing and buy advertising.
If you need help laying out your marketing strategy we work with numerous consultants in this area. If you would like to talk with an experienced marketing consultant, click here.
We are really big on building user-friendly websites that build out the best chance of success online. We also include online listings, Google, Yelp, and social media set-up. Our websites are very cost effective and have the best value.
Most of our clients are on our monthly maintenance, security, and hosting plans. But they don’t have to be.
We utilize all of this and many more. The reason we don’t display this is that people get bogged down in the delivery method. We focus on the service message (implants, hygiene, etc.) first. Then look at what mediums will best deliver that message in your area.
Absolutely! During onboarding we go over the style of your practice and what you do or do not want to be said during those new patient calls.
Of course! The more you do the more exposure you have and each campaign helps the other. There are also significant discounts when you start adding in multiple campaigns.
As far as we know, we are the only advertising or marketing company that is responsible for their success based on actual new patients coming in the door. Since we schedule patients we know how many new patients you have.
We have a dashboard for quick access and are always avaible to review results and future strategies.