We Have Run Thousands of Campaigns for Hundreds of Practices. 15 Years of Dental Marketing Experience!
HOW CAN WE GUIDE YOUR PRACTICES?
Hiring an experienced dental marketing consultant will:
- Strategy: Without a strategy marketing is an expense not an investment.
- Tools: Consultants will have research data and technology available to execute high-level campaigns.
- Buying power: Relationships with media sources from online to direct mail to radio that save you money.
- Acquisition: The experience to know how to take your message to the audience you want.
- Retention: Create patient advocates that treatment plan, write greate reviews and refer.
- Brand Recognition: Be the practice that is talked about in each community you serve.
- Make It Easy: Consultants will manage your marketing so you don't have to hire or manage another high level staff member.
Client Testimonials for Dental Advertising
Learn more about our marketing services:
This is the beauty of what we do. We put together 90-day plans for all the practices and distribute the budget based on each individual practice’s needs. It’s not just one price for each practice. It’s a scalable solution that puts your investment where it will have the highest return. Most clients spend between $500 to $5000 a practice.
Absolutely! We have several clients that have the resources in place to execute the media but need strategic planning. We are available to design brand guides, content strategy, and quarterly/annual marketing plans.
If you are interested in speaking with a marketing consultant click here.
We have over a decade of doing this and have experience executing campaigns in just about every medium. We have found messaging is the most important. Develop your brand and execute it over several channels. A good mix of online and direct mail generally has the best response.
Your website is everything. It is where future patients will go to connect with you. It can’t be an online brochure. It first has to show that you understand the needs of your patients. Then it needs to show the look, act, and feel of your practices. Finally, it needs to be easy for them to take the next step. We have the team to help you accomplish this.
We have call tracking, ad scoring, and ROI indicators available for all our campaigns. We are different in that we help you track attrition rate and patient acquisition costs. Real progress happens when more people are walking through the front door than the back.
Unlike most dental marketing companies we are full service. We have marketing consultants, web developers, online search specialists, digital marketers, social media planners, videographers, content writers, media buyers, direct mail brokers, and community development consultants.